in the Eye Beauty Event Conference
- The Rules establish the rules by which to register and take part in the Conference, organized by Cristelle Nadezhda Polichshuk, seated in Wrocław.
- The Conference will take place in April 2nd – 3rd 2016 in Warsaw.
- The Attendee is defined as a person who wants to participate in the Conference, submits an appropriate registration, complies with all formalities set out by the Organizer and issues due payment for the participation in the Conference.
- The Organizer undertakes to holding the Conference in accordance with the presented offer (subject to the provisions of points 5 and 6). Issuing due payment and complying with all the formalities described in the Rules gives the Attendee the right to:
- participate in the Conference
- receive educational, promotional and, if they be necessary during training courses, other materials
- receive catering during the Conference
- participate in the celebratory dinner – the Gala (evening dresses required) planned at the conclusion of the Conference for an additional fee
- receive a personal certificate, confirming the Attendee’s participation during the Conference
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference due to circumstances beyond Their control, such as: cases of force majeure, illness of any of the lecturers and if there are less than 50 submissions. In such case the Organizer will inside of the week propose another date for holding the Conference or a full refund to everyone who has issued due payment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the conference program or any lecturer at any time. These changes do not give the Attendees the right to claim any reimbursement for any incurred costs resulting from participation in the Conference, including due payment issued for taking part in the Conference.
- In order to register one needs to fill out the registration form, to be found on the Organizer’s web page (http://eyebeautyevent.pl), not later than till 10 days before the planned date of the Conference, subject to the following point.
- The Organizer reserves the right to allow registration after the 10-day period mentioned in point 1 above, provided that the Attendee waives Their right to resign from participating and covers the registration costs for the Conference in full.
- The number of Conference participants is limited. Attendees will be chosen in order of registration.
- The date of submitting the registration shall be the date the Organizer will have received the e-mail along with due payment for participation in the Conference, as discussed below. After the registration form has been filled out, the submitter will receive all necessary bank transfer information to issue due payment. The Conference fees have to be paid in full within 5 working days.
- Not issuing due payment for participation in the Conference within the required deadline will be treated as the Attendee resigning from participating in the Conference and therefore gives the Organizer the right to remove the Attendee from the Conference Attendees List.
- Registering to the Conference along with issuing due payment for participation in the Conference constitutes a binding contract and is tantamount to having read and accepted the terms of these Rules by the Attendee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select and reject particular submissions.
Resigning from Conference participation
- The Attendee may resign from participating in the Conference. Such a resignation must be submitted by e-mail to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of submitting a resignation:
- by the 01.03.2016 the Attendee bears no costs, subject to paragraph 1, point 2 of this chapter.
- by the 15.03.2016 the Attendee will be charged (will bear the costs) in the amount of of 50% of the cost of due payment for participation in the Conference, subject to paragraph 1, point 2 of this chapter.
- after the 15.03.2016 the Attendee will be charged (will bear the costs) in the amount of of 100% of the cost of due payment for participation in the Conference, subject to paragraph 1, point 2 of this chapter.
- In case of the Attendee’s absence during the Conference without previously having submitted a resignation in due time the Attendee is obligated to bear 100% of the costs of participation in the Conference. Due payment issued prior to the Conference is non-reimbursable.
- Changing the Conference Attendee is free of charge.
- The Conference Attendee may be changed only after bringing this fact to the attention of the Organizers by e-mail at email@example.com, not later than the 20.03.2016.
- Any reimbursements by the Organizer will be issued by transfer to the bank account from which the initial payment for participation in the Conference has been made.
Payment for the Conference
- The Conference is organized by the Organizer for a fee.
- All prices for participation in the Conference organized by the Organizer are net prices, which must be enlarged by VAT tax in the amount of 23%. The price of participation in the Conference depends on which ticket the Attendee chooses and on the date of registration. Choosing to resign from any part of the Conference, catering or accommodation included in the price does not give the Attendee the right to claim any reimbursement for any incurred costs resulting from participation in the Conference or to claim a reduced price for participation in the Conference. Issuing due payment for participation in the Conference is tantamount to paying the registration fees in full, as indicated by the Organizer.
- The Attendee authorizes the Organizer to to issue a VAT invoice without the recipient’s signature.
- In case the Conference is cancelled due to the Organizer’s fault or the Attendees participation is rejected due to a lack of available seats, all due payments for participation in the Conference will be reimbursed without any handling fee and transferred to the bank account from which the initial payment for participation in the Conference has been made.
The technical aspects of the Conference
- As soon as the Attendee’s participation in the Conference is confirmed, They will receive a personal ticket (via e-mail) for the Conference. Admission to the Conference will only be granted when the abovementioned ticket is shown upon entry along with photo ID.
- Every Conference Attendee is expected to be punctual and actively take part in the Conference, as well as signing an Attendees List each time participation needs to be confirmed, at the Organizer’ request. Should the Attendee not fulfill the abovementioned terms the Organizer reserves the right to withhold the certificate of participation in the Conference from said Attendee.
- The Organizer ensures that all lectures during the Conference will be translated to Polish, Russian and English.
- The course of the Conference will be recorded by the Organizer on both film and pictures (audiovisual and photographic materials).
- Both the registration to and participation in the Conference is tantamount to the Attendee consenting to their likeness being used in audiovisual and photographic materials and consenting to the commercial distribution of such materials. The foregoing agreement is applied when the Attendee is filmed or photographed during the Conference in the vicinity of any lecturer and also when the Attendee willingly consents to give an interview or pose for a picture. The Attendee consents to: Their voice being recorded, Them being filmed, publishing any films or pictures (in full or in part) including their likeness recorded during the Conference.
- The Organizer bears no responsibility for any of the Attendee’s belongings getting lost, destroyed or stolen during the Conference.
- The Attendees bear full liability for any damages They cause both in the facility where the Conference is held and in the accommodation facility.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change any of the terms of these Rules.
- All changes will apply within 7 days from the day they were published on the website.
- These Rules enter into force the day they are published on the website of the Conference.
The Attendee’s rights and obligations related to the Conference
- All costs arising from travelling to the Conference are to be borne by the Conference Attendee.
- The Conference Attendees consent to the Organizer processing Their data under Article 31 of Privacy Law (Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych) exclusively for marketing and promotional purposes, in order to run the Conference properly and in order to communicate with the Attendees. The Attendee has full access to Their data at any time, They have the right to view them, correct them, demand that the Organizer stopped using them and to refuse having them processed, in accordance with the resolutions of Privacy Law of the 29.08.1997 (Ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych).
- The Attendee has the right to ask the lecturers questions and speak in debates. For both questions and debates there are specific time frames planned.
- The Attendee is required to conduct Themselves during the Conference in a manner that does not disturb the other Attendees, especially it is not permitted for the Attendees to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances and it is not permitted to insult other Attendees, the Organizers, Conference Staff and Lecturers.
- The Attendee may not film any part of the Conference, not in its entirety nor in pieces.
- The Attendee may not during the Conference under any circumstance and in any way, shape or form promote or advertise Their services or third party services.
- In case the Attendee breaks the aforementioned obligations They will be reprimanded by the Organizer to stop breaking the Rules. Should the Attendee then repeat the offense in any way, They will be removed from the Conference, thereby waiving their right to claim any reimbursement for any expenses from the Organizer.
The Organizer’s rights and obligations related to the Conference
- The Organizer bears no responsibility for damages caused to the Attendees or third parties, in relation to or resulting from using information, knowledge or skills acquired during the Conference in a manner contrary to their intended use.
- The Organizer bears no responsibility for damages caused by the Attendee during the Conference.
Any arguments which may result from participation in the Conference will be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the Organizer’s registered address.